Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terran vs. Sargon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terran vs. Sargon Empty Terran vs. Sargon Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

I've conversed with Sargon players and here's a few differences:

Human players have a ship in each class (Fighters and Battleships) that is clearly superior to all others in its class, if much more expensive. The Sargon player, though, has a bit more specialization.

What this means is that a Human player need only build those 2 ships for maximum population efficiency. Sargons need to build a few more types (for defense vs. attack).

Since I'm a Terran myself, I'll limit my discussion to those ship types. The Hera is the best fighter available. It has a damage of 44, point defense of 35 and it has 80 hitpoints. While the damage and point defense is better than either of the other two fighters, the hitpoints put it in a class of its own. In fact, it's almost a "light battleship" comparatively, only 30 hp below the Lynx.

However, the MOST effective unit in the Terran fleet is the Hunter Killer. Damage of 109, Point defense of 98, and an astounding 181 hitpoints definitely make this the most powerful unit. However, the requirements for its construction are daunting, as it required a level 20 Science Lab and level 15 Battle Pods in Xeno Prime. I do not know the current requirements, but it is almost certainly high. It is well worth the effort in my opinion, though.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]