Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Glorious Imperator

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Glorious Imperator Empty The Glorious Imperator Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 am

matthus

Admin

Just kidding. We're all in this together, and we're only as strong as the alliance as a whole is.

I'm Matthus, the Imperator because I built an embassy before Moff did. Heh. This is actually my first time playing Xeno, but Moff eased me in and my previous experience with Age of Empires has helped a tad. I look forward to watching the alliance grow. I'll remain active for quite some time, and I hope we can keep the Imperium alive and well for as long as possible.

Good luck, and feel free to ask if you have any questions!

2The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

sakana

Hi Matthus!

The Imperium Rocks! Thank you for all the time and effort you (and Moff) put in to making this work!!!!

Semper Fi

3The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 pm

matthus

Admin

Thank Moff especially. I just get to act cool. I'm mostly sending out messages, but Moff's running the forums. Glad you like everything! We both plan to remain involved and make being in the alliance interesting.

4The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 am

Moff Taris

Admin

Ah stop being so modest Matt. Setting up a forum isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world t'do. Heck, hardly takes any effort now even!

Still, I do find it funny how foreign leaders confuse which of us is the leader.

Anyway, I hope to hear from more members!

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

5The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Tsal

I'm really liking this alliance so far. Everyone seems friendly and though I'm still feeling a little isolated due to my size, I'm sure things will get more active as I grow a tad more. Very Happy

Also, my knowledge of Latin is almost nil. Embarassed

6The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:58 am

matthus

Admin

Yeah, it takes a little while for things to pick up. Once you hit population 200 or so, you'll probably find a lot more stuff to do.

Glad you're finding things to your liking though. That's awesome. We'll try to make things interesting for everyone, even those whose colonies aren't quite as large yet. Moff and I will have to brainstorm.

Oh, and it's fine that you don't know much Latin. It's not a requirement or anything.

7The Glorious Imperator Empty Re: The Glorious Imperator Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 am

Strelok

Strelok

Hi there, I'm totaly new to the game too. I'm brazilian, but my english is good enought to chat.

Also, I would be happy if you accept me in the Imperium Universum.

It's good to have a alliance to fight for.

Strelok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum