Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ways to obtain SC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ways to obtain SC Empty Ways to obtain SC Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

There are 3 main ways to obtain SC:

1. Taxes. This method, I feel, is the least efficient method. The morale burden it places on your production is too great a cost for the small amount of credits it generates.

2. Resource overproduction. This is my preferred method, as it seems to be more efficient. Also, it allows you to selectively choose which resources get turned in SC, while keeping resource production high. I recommend food, as most buildings and ships do not require very much food, so you can keep food storage buildings at a lower level than other resource storage. Also, food production units tend to be much more efficient than other resource units, allowing food production to increase more rapidly, generating more SC.

3. Raiding. This method is actually the best, in terms of time, but it requires preparation. It can also be hard to find good targets, as one does not wish to become the target of raiding. Mines are a good place to start. At this early part of the game, it would be hard to find inactive players. However, once some players decide they're bored with Xeno: Ultima... their colonies become extremely efficient mines until Xeno administrators delete them. Look for players who haven't been on in 2 weeks or more (I prefer a month at least myself), send a scout, and prepare for loot!

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum