Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market interests

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Market interests Empty Market interests Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 am

bayne420

While idk what the exchange rates are between each comonitee, SC 1:2 Food/Metal/Deuterium/Iridium??? Where as Food 2:1 Metal/Deuterium/Iridium???

Or is it 1;1 ratio for all resources? Either way i have considered requesting support with food donations for those who have excess to spare... Send me a message or thank you for your interest in this discussion. Idea

2Market interests Empty Re: Market interests Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

There's a "local market" that involves the use of crystals that's 1:1 trade ratio. However, for player based economics, it's more complicated. Currently we're in a food shortage due to changes in food production recently. However, here's the usual trade ratios:

Non-food resources, 1:1

Food to non-food resources, >1:1

SC to anything else, <1:1

Food usually has a higher production than any other resource, while SC is usually some of the most difficult to obtain. That said, these ratios are approximate only. Raiding inactive colonies is a great way to obtain both food and SC, while mines are better at whatever resource type they are. These mines are never Food type, I might add, and it's always difficult to get to the SC.

Also, sent you 700 food I could spare. I hope it helps!

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

3Market interests Empty Re: Market interests Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Marshall2005

bayne420 wrote:Either way i have considered requesting support with food donations for those who have excess to spare...

2000 food on its way,
Need anymore just let me know, My food production is still quite large provided not too many of my troops are at home

4Market interests Empty Re: Market interests Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

bayne420

Thank you for the food supply, yea ive yet to locate a inactive farm to raid on... i might start sending 1 ship spies to local low pop colonies and see if there are any defenses.

5Market interests Empty Re: Market interests Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

Generally, 6 population colonies are safe. In fact, I don't think they could possibly even have defenses. As you get higher it gets more iffy, but still I haven't met any defenses on colonies up to population 50 or so.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

6Market interests Empty Re: Market interests Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 pm

bayne420

right... still they could max out deep core vault and be useless to ever farm on, So far im up to 80+ terena's

anywho i can now provide any donation if there is a guild construction benefit, or send a message if you are short of res and ill see if i can donate for honor Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum