Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Empty Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 am

LeiShen

It seems that now when i attack inactive colonies it disappears by its own. whats going on now?

2Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Empty Re: Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Tsal

LeiShen wrote:It seems that now when i attack inactive colonies it disappears by its own. whats going on now?

I'm actually wondering this as well. I don't know if it's trying to tell me I'm not supposed to attack them or what, because all I see when I attempt to raid is a "Go Back" button. Sad

3Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Empty Re: Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

I find that happens often too. I have a few theories as to the reason:

1. The colony still has "newbie protection" but is almost open, so it only looks like you can raid it. As most of y'all know, colonies under 100 population cannot be raided until they've been inactive for a certain amount of time, time depending on their population.

2. The colony is about to be "cleaned". As in, the developers are about to erase it since it's such an inactive colony.

Nonetheless, I just raid another colony. 6 Population colonies are a dime a dozen, as the saying goes.

Skyguy delenda est.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

LeiShen

there's very little inactive colonies nearby me.. so now i'm concentrating on building

5Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Empty Re: Attack on inactive colonies by LeiShen Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:32 am

matthus

Admin

You can usually find an inactive colony somewhere nearbyish. But, I'm agreed- racking up resource production has been immensely beneficial for me. And yes, colonies do have newbie protection, so that's likely the reason the text disappears when you try to raid it. I believe the higher the population the difference is the longer it takes before you can raid it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum