Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum/Topic for players requesting membership?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sakana

What are your thoughts on creating a forum/topic for players to introduce themselves and request membership?

LeiShen

Hmm.. isn't there an introduction page ?? i did my request there

sakana

yeah...but I thought the intent for that was existing members...I was thinking about a separate spot for potential members.

Tsal

I think, for the sake of privacy on the part of candidates, we should append a "potential member" message on the end of our alliance page's text.

Something like "If you'd like to join, contact _______". Which IU position acts as a PR? They'd be fit for the job. If the candidate is controversial, a topic can be posted in our Domestic Policies forum to decide the verdict in a diplomatic manner. If the candidate is obviously a bad candidate or obviously an excellent one, the PR should be trusted to immediately approve or deny membership.

Besides, most people that want to become members aren't going to visit the forums first thing; they're more likely to just read the alliance page.

Moff Taris

Admin

Ok, I think its a good idea to make a sticky in the introductions page for asking for membership. And, honestly, please refer anyone you like to Matthus and me.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

LeiShen

Tsal , i did exactly what u said lol. i read the alliance page and it stated this website. so i requested here cause i was 1 hour old in that game.

sakana

Very Nice! You All Rock!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum