Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sakana Introduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sakana Introduction Empty Sakana Introduction Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:25 pm

sakana

This probably didn't need to be a new topic, but thought I'd test that functionality and introduce myself at the same time Smile

I am a relative newcomer to Xeno. I have an account on Xeno Prime, Xeno Ultima, and Asgard Heroes, all the same IGN (Sakana), but still feel like a rookie.

I got hooked playing the 30x test server. I'm also struggling with Metal/Tricity, Nocxdrine/Deuterium, etc...

Feel free to pass along any hints, tips, or advice. Still feeling a little lost.

Oh, and thanks for putting all this together. I'm an applications developer in meat space, so I'm aware of the effort it takes to create and maintain these resources. Thanks to you, it works for all of us Smile

Semper Fi

2Sakana Introduction Empty Re: Sakana Introduction Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

Ah, you're in Asgard Heroes too? I don't think I'll be joining that game myself, but best of luck in that one. As for having a new topic, I'd envisioned this forum to have a topic for each member's introduction, so great work on that! And thanks for testing it.

If you need any tips, ask for advice in the "Guides" forum. I'm sure all of us in the Imperium (current & future members) will help out!

Last edited by Moff Taris on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured out how to attach my signature finally!)

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum