Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell Brothers of the Imperium

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Empty Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 am

Marshall2005

This is my last post as part of the IU.
While this may come as a shock I have considered this at length and believe the IU have come to the stage where even should all alliances join forces the IU could potentially still prevail, balance must be restored and toward this end I hereby withdraw as part of the IU. (no I'm not arrogant enough to think my withdrawal will bring balance back to Ultima but at least it's a start)
While this all sounds noble trust me when I say much of my decision comes from less noble reasoning as I have goals which I wish to set and potentially achieve for Xeno to continue to be enjoyable and challenging to myself.

I wish to thank Matthus and Moff for allowing me to partake in what is undoubtedly the pre-eminent alliance of Ultima and I wish all my brothers of the IU luck and know should we face each other across the battlefield I hold no ill will as this is merely a game and should anyone wish quarter it will be theirs.

Please note I am not joining another alliance but may one day create my own and hopefully I can show leadership half as good as Moff and Matthus.

Once again farewell and good luck.

Cheers,
Marshall

2Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Empty Re: Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 am

sakana

Good Luck Marshall...I wish you well...and good hunting.

3Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Empty Re: Farewell Brothers of the Imperium Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 am

Canadian1337

Never really said my farewell, and I'm surprised that I still have access to this forum...you all have probably noticed Marshall's achievements, for he not only started his own alliance, but made it the most powerful by far (for now), and while I enjoyed my time in the Imperium, I am ever more proud to be in the DOW alongside Marshall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum