Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masters 4X

+3
sakana
Moff Taris
Marshall2005
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masters 4X Empty Masters 4X Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 am

Marshall2005

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is joining the 4X server,
Could be fun,

Cheers,

2Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

I don't plan to myself. I'm happy with the Ultima server actually, especially since Imperium Universum is the premiere alliance here. Besides... I was in the Prime server, and I'm a bit tired of building up a new capital, heh!

Skyguy delenda est.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

3Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm

Marshall2005

I know what you mean,
The only problem I see is if everyone starts abandoning ultima like they did prime,
Being the premier alliance of basically nothing doesn't really appeal,
But assuming that doesn't happen I will probably ditch the 4X and just concentrate on ultima as well.

4Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 am

sakana

I created an account on Masters. I don't spend nearly as much time there as I do on Ultima, but thought it might be prudent to at least have a base of operations. I also have an account on Prime...again, I spend very little time there...

5Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 am

LeiShen

In conclusion , Ultima server rocks !

6Masters 4X Empty I was so angry .... Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 am

sakana

I logged in to Masters this morning, and found out I was in the same alliance as Skyguy!!!!!! I sent them a message telling them I would not be a part of any alliance that Skyguy was involved in, and quit the alliance.

ugggh.....the whole thing totally creeped me out....

Semper Fi

7Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

Moff Taris

Admin

Skyguy is everywhere... dang I can't find a good emoticon for it. But yeah, he's like some ubiquitous killer microbe that just freaks you out. Like huntavirus or something. Which alliance is it, anyway? I thought skyguy would start *another* Axis of Evil in Masters as well, not join another alliance.

Skyguy delenda est.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

8Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Tsal

sakana wrote:I logged in to Masters this morning, and found out I was in the same alliance as Skyguy!!!!!! I sent them a message telling them I would not be a part of any alliance that Skyguy was involved in, and quit the alliance.

ugggh.....the whole thing totally creeped me out....

Semper Fi

LOL. I received an invite when I logged on today and I accepted it immediately because I had seen you as part of the alliance and wanted to be involved.

You can't possibly imagine the look of horror on my face when I opened up the alliance page and saw that, not only were you no longer listed, but SKYGUY WAS IN THE LIST. I'm basically freaking out. They really need a quit button so I can leave voluntarily! Mad

Moff Taris wrote:Skyguy is everywhere... dang I can't find a good emoticon for it. But yeah, he's like some ubiquitous killer microbe that just freaks you out. Like huntavirus or something. Which alliance is it, anyway? I thought skyguy would start *another* Axis of Evil in Masters as well, not join another alliance.

Skyguy delenda est.

Yeah, a really annoying virus that eats penicillin like candy. It's creatively been named "The Alliance" and was founded by some guy named Nikko, so skyguy's just hopped on board. Knowing his control issues, there's a good chance he'll create his own alliance eventually, (and he'll probably name it AoE II Wink )

9Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am

sakana

*lol* No Penicillin, but there is a "quit alliance" button in the embassy if you can open it Smile

10Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Tsal

sakana wrote:*lol* No Penicillin, but there is a "quit alliance" button in the embassy if you can open it Smile

That, out of desperation, is what I actually ended up doing. It was kinda comforting to have it there though, seeing as how in all my other bases in Ultima, there's just a big empty hole of space. Razz

11Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am

matthus

Admin

I might end up joining the server just in case it becomes the most popular. I will however continue to focus my efforts on this server unless this one is abandoned.

12Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 am

Mindzai

I'm playing there in case it becomes popular but I am also concentrating on Ultima. I see Masters as more of a novelty than a serious game.

13Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Tsal

I'm playing on it, like everyone else, because it might become popular one day. Not only that though, but I'm an extremely impatient person, and the boosted speeds make me happy. However, I'll admit it makes safety a bit more of an issue considering people can build much faster, attack faster, etc. and I need to sleep every now and then! Razz

14Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Mindzai

Are we going to create an alliance over there? If the majority of us are at least paying a little attention to that game it might be worth it just for the extra trading opportunities if nothing else.

15Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Tsal

Mindzai wrote:Are we going to create an alliance over there? If the majority of us are at least paying a little attention to that game it might be worth it just for the extra trading opportunities if nothing else.

I've considered this idea, but I'm too lazy to bother managing one. We need Matthus to waltz in and create an IU 2.0, so we can still use this forum. Razz

16Masters 4X Empty Re: Masters 4X Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm

matthus

Admin

I will do so then! Like I said before though, I plan to keep focusing on Ultima, because managing two servers at once would be a gigantic pain in the rump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum