Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultima - Problem Loading Pages

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Empty Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:55 pm

sakana

All day today...it seems like every third click the server goes unresponsive...is it just me?

2Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Empty Re: Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Tsal

sakana wrote:All day today...it seems like every third click the server goes unresponsive...is it just me?

It isn't. I'm used to the occassional lag here and there, but it seems like every single time I switch screens today, I have to wait a full 5-10 seconds for the page to respond. I'm about ready to pop a blood vessel!

3Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Empty Re: Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:30 pm

sakana

I know....I'm watching my raids go out...and want to get to the reports, and after 10-15 seconds (which seems like a lifetime) I get the "page cannot be displayed...server time out" message....

Blergh!!!!!!!

Semper Fi
Skyguy Delenda Est
Porro Ago Imperium

4Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Empty Re: Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Mindzai

Yes very frustrating - these things are usually easy enough to track down and fix though, I'm not sure why its taking so long.

5Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Empty Re: Ultima - Problem Loading Pages Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Tsal

Maybe it was that surprise update they implemented taking its toll on server strain.

But probably not. I'm just making up excuses so I have something to blame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum