Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting to join , By LeiShen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Requesting to join , By LeiShen Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:22 pm

LeiShen

Hi guys, i'm new here with 53 productions. And i was wondering if you guys would take me in. My in-game name is LeiShen and I am very active.

2Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Tsal

LeiShen wrote:Hi guys, i'm new here with 53 productions. And i was wondering if you guys would take me in. My in-game name is LeiShen and I am very active.

I'm not in charge or anything, but I'm definitely fine with it. Smile

Ni shi zhongguoren ma? Surprised

3Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:03 am

LeiShen

hahaha. bu she , nah i'm from Malaysia. can speak but can't read chinese. i can talk in Malay , english and chinese. thats my main language.

4Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 am

Tsal

LeiShen wrote:hahaha. bu she , nah i'm from Malaysia. can speak but can't read chinese. i can talk in Malay , english and chinese. thats my main language.

Still pretty cool though! I have yet to find someone to type Chinese messages to outside the realm of friends. Welcome to the alliance, nonetheless! We all hope you'll be very happy here. Smile

5Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 am

LeiShen

I'm quite happy here. did the server just went down??

6Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 am

Tsal

LeiShen wrote:I'm quite happy here. did the server just went down??

I wasn't aware. Probably a minor hiccup. If nothing else, it's back up again. Wink

7Requesting to join , By LeiShen Empty Re: Requesting to join , By LeiShen Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 am

LeiShen

Ah.. i see. i thought i was banned for giving out too much reference for this game. anyway, am i the only asian guy here? cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum