Xeno: Imperium Universum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xeno: Imperium Universum

The Official Forum for the Alliance Imperium Universum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you want to join!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you want to join! Empty If you want to join! Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Moff Taris

Admin

Please post on this thread if you would like to join Imperium Universum. Also, it would be best if you contacted Matthus and I by the Xeno Ultima messaging system as well. I remind you to make sure you name is the same on the forums and in the game! Although, as with Tsal = Tsalsaia, if it's sufficiently unique, it's ok.

https://imperiumuniversum.forumotion.com

2If you want to join! Empty hi Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:17 pm

nazar da

i want to be in the ''Imperium Universum'' Alliance im and active player and search for friend i nid help to get big and want to get big at you side if you want

~nazar davidoff~
my real name it ~andrew~
thanks

3If you want to join! Empty Re: If you want to join! Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Tsal

nazar da wrote:i want to be in the ''Imperium Universum'' Alliance im and active player and search for friend i nid help to get big and want to get big at you side if you want

~nazar davidoff~
my real name it ~andrew~
thanks

Welcome to our forums Andrew! Thanks for your interest in the alliance!

Moff and Matthus should get back to your shortly with their decision. Good luck! Wink

4If you want to join! Empty Hope to join the team Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 pm

RobbieRobbie

Hello my name (in Xeno) is RobbieRobbie and I’m a 25yr old Weapons Engineer onboard a British Royal Navy warship currently on operations in the Gulf. I came across this browser game a few days ago and took interest after enjoying playing Tribal Wars (another browser game) where I was in one of the top tribes for some time. I was invited into the NGO alliance and within a day given responsibilities to scout and recruit as I can potentially gain access to the internet 24/7 and would be a great asset to whatever alliance I join. I will quickly grow strong within the game and have the tactical experience to meet any situation that comes along but I would like to establish myself within a well formed alliance, the Imperium Universum. I am located near by a couple of your team members which is perfectly ideal to protect and increase in size within that area. So I ask kindly for an invite into your alliance and make a promise I will not let you down.

Regards -R-0-l3-l3-1-E-

P.s. This message was also sent to matthus requesting an invitation

5If you want to join! Empty Re: If you want to join! Thu May 06, 2010 1:42 pm

sakana

6If you want to join! Empty Type 23 frigate Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

RobbieRobbie

Nearly, that’s the same type frigate but I’m not on the Richmond. I shouldn’t really say or give to much information about where and what I am doing. I have yet to receive any confirmation about me joining the alliance. Could someone chase this up? I’d much appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum